Orient Global Services is a regulated trader and an
authorized member of the Dubai Gold & Commodities
Being an authorised member of the DGCX helps us to
offer trading opportunities to financial communities and
investment houses in both the Middle East and around
the globe who wish to trade commodities and currency
derivatives. DGCX offers a wide scope of items from
the precious metals, base metals, energy, and currency
sectors. DGCX trades $US denominated futures
contracts that are developed in consultation with the
relevant trade industry.
We offer multiple products of DGCX to our clients as it
contributes towards the diversification of our portfolio
and gives them a wide variety of instruments to trade
online in Dubai.
Benefits of DGCX
- Guaranteed settlement and reduced risk by Dubai
Commodities Clearing Corporation (DCCC), a
subsidiary owned by DGCX.
- Transact and clear business within UAE.
- Futures and Options trading on a range of
- One single payment structure for all participants.
- Robust risk management and surveillance systems
- Trading hours from 7:00am – 11:30pm (GMT +4)
- Regulated by the Securities & Commodities Authority